Want to achieve dark roast hair color? Make sure to check out oVertone Haircare’s Espresso Brown Coloring Conditioner!
In this article, we discuss everything you need to know about oVertone Haircare.
What is oVertone Haircare?
oVertone Haircare developed a line of semi-permanent hair coloring conditioners that allows users to achieve and maintain their hair color at home. Presently, the company produces over thirty hues, including a colorless hair mask known as The Remedy. Users can purchase individual products or complete systems, which include a Daily Conditioner, a Coloring Conditioner, and a travel-size of the Daily Conditioner. In 2019, oVertone Haircare launched their Purple for Brown Hair shade, as well as their earthy shades range.
oVertone Haircare uses cruelty-free, vegan ingredients in all of their products. Moreover, they ensure that their containers are recyclable and they print their labels with soy-based ink. They are certified as a cruelty-free brand by PETA.
oVertone Haircare was established in 2014 by Maegan Scarlett and Liora Dudar. They both wanted to develop a product that would keep their colorful hair bright between trips to the salon or color sessions. Since its establishment, oVertone Haircare has expanded to over 60 employees with their headquarters in Denver, Colorado and two offices in Tucson, Arizona.
oVertone Espresso Brown Coloring Conditioner
If you want to achieve a dark roast hair color, make sure to check out oVertone Haircare’s Espresso Brown Coloring Conditioner!
No harsh chemicals. No ammonia. No damage. oVertone Haircare’s Espresso Brown Coloring Conditioner uses your hair’s existing porosity to gently refresh color. Natural ingredients, including coconut oil, are also added to stimulate hair growth – encouraging hair to grow thicker, longer, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use oVertone Espresso Brown Coloring Conditioner
To get the most benefits from your Espresso Brown Coloring Conditioner, make sure to:
- Apply it after shampooing or cleansing your hair
- Leave it on for about 3 to 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Style as usual
oVertone Haircare Benefits
Wondering why you should use oVertone Haircare? Here are 3 of its top benefits.
- The award-winning coloring conditioners from oVertone Haircare were developed to enhance your natural hair color while also delivering next-level, hair-healthy nourishment to your strands.
- Want salon results every day without actually having to spend money on an actual salon? We do too! oVertone Haircare’s conditioners put you in control of your hair color. In under 15 minutes, you can refresh your shade from the comfort of your own shower.
- oVertone Haircare produces over thirty hues, which gives you total control over the color that you want. Whether you have brown strands and are looking for a richer tone, or if you are a platinum blonde and want a darker shade, oVertone Haircare has something for you!
oVertone Haircare FAQs
Here are some other important facts that you should know about oVertone Haircare.
Are oVertone Conditioners Dyes?
oVertone conditioners are not dyes – they are pigmented conditioners! Dyes contain chemicals formulated to dry and open the hair cuticle and deposit color – oVertone conditioners contain none of these chemicals. While you can add color to your hair using our products, our conditioners are not formulated to be a one-time application like hair dyes.
oVertone conditioners are designed to progressively replace the pigments you lose every time you wash your hair, so your hair color is perfect every day – whether you were in a salon days ago, months ago, or never!
oVertone Conditioners vs. Dyes – How Do They Differ?
oVertone Conditioners are pigmented – that’s how they deposit color. However, this is where its similarity with hair dye stops. oVertone conditioners do not contain harmful chemicals – no ammonia, no heavy alcohols, no peroxide, and nothing that will damage or dry out your hair. oVertone Conditioners are designed to heal and color your hair at the same time, so your hair can stay healthy and bright.
How Long Does the Color Last?
The pigment deposited by oVertone conditioners will stay as long as you continue using them. While they are not meant to be used in a single application, the color deposited by oVertone conditioners will last for approximately the same number of washes as a semi-permanent dye would.
Are oVertone Pigmented Colors Semi-Permanent?
oVertone pigmented conditioners, including oVertone Espresso Brown, are all semi-permanent. They deposit semi-permanent color onto your hair, which will fade once you stop using them; however, the color likely will not wash out with shampoo alone. How fast the color fades depends on several factors, including the health of your hair, the color of hair you started with, the oVertone conditioner color you used, how long you used it for, what shampoo you use, and how often you treat it.
For instance, if you use oVertone Espresso Brown on your blonde hair for months and then decide to stop using it, the color will slowly fade with every wash, but will likely not come out completely using shampoo alone.
Why Choose oVertone Pigmented Conditioners?
Wondering why you should choose oVertone pigmented conditioners over regular conditioners? Here are some reasons why they are better than regular conditioners:
- oVertone conditioners evenly deposits color throughout your hair to keep strands looking bright, beautiful, and healthy all the time. With regular use, your hair color will look just as vibrant weeks later as it did the day you started oVertone pigmented conditioners.
- oVertone pigmented conditioners means that you don’t have to color your hair nearly as often, or at all, which means less damage. Because you are replenishment pigment every time you use oVertone conditioners, you can do it more often, which is very moisturizing and healthy for your hair. Also, regular moisturizing means you can safely use heat tools on your hair with way less damage.
- You can rinse your hair with hot water – no more cold rinses!
Can I Use More Than One Color at a Time?
Yes! You can mix different shades to produce the hair colors that you want. Or, if you want to have multi-colored hair, all you have to do is section! Tip: When trying out multiple colors, we suggest staying within similar color families that are next to each other on the color wheel. For instance, red goes well with purple or pink.
The Bottom Line
If you want to achieve a dark roast hair color, the oVertone Espresso Brown Coloring Conditioner is a must-try.
oVertone Haircare uses cruelty-free, vegan ingredients in all of their products, as well as other natural ingredients that stimulate hair growth – encouraging hair to grow thicker, longer, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.